Torrents are a great and easy way to download multimedia files and other useful data from internet. Most of the people (including me previously) use torrent clients like Bit Torrent,µTorrent etc to download movies,songs and other stuff and recently we wrote an article about using µTorrent on Android devices as well, but the fact is, Direct Download is always better when compared to downloading files from Torrents because Direct Downloads provide better speed than torrents.
For all the people who don't know about this little tweak, here's a detailed explanation on how to convert a torrent to a Direct download link.
Follow my instructions:
1. Go to zbigz.com. zbigz is an online Torrent client.
2. Create a free account at zbigz.com, here free accounts has a limit of 1 GB per torrent i.e. It can convert a torrent who's size is less than 1 GB. If your torrent size exceeds 1 GB then go for Premium, it also provides better speed.
Note: There is no need to create an account in zbigz.com for normal use,but if you want to store your torrents for later downloads, then you need to sign up.
3. Once you create an account, go to zbigz homepage and click on "Upload .torrent file" and upload the torrent file that you want to convert into a direct download link and then click on "Go".
4. Now the Converting process starts and it may take few minutes depending on your torrent size
5. Once the converting is done, a Download button will appear,simply click on that button and your job is done! You have successfully converted a torrent file to direct download link..:)
Note: We highly recommend you to use good quality torrents because some bad quality torrents fail to work.