Are you thinking of owning a tablet and wondering whether it would burn a hole in your pocket? Your worries would have been justified in 2010-2011. This is no longer the case! Today you can buy a tablet online for under Rs.10,000. Yes, it could be as economical as getting a new smartphone, but with better features and a bigger screen. And if you choose a tablet with SIM card support, you actually do not need a smartphone at all. So, you end up saving a lot of money, while getting the latest in technology.
Portability and connectivity have made tablets, especially tabs with SIM, highly popular. There are several leading brands that offer tablets online. The really good news is that you do not need to opt for the best brands to be assured of good performance. This is because the performance of a tablet depends on the internal processor, the operating system and the internal storage capacity. So, as long as these basics are in place, you can rest assured that you are making a good investment in technology.
Things to Consider while Buying a Tablets Under 10000
- Screen size: Make sure to get at least a 7 inch screen.
- Processor: Check to see whether it is a Quad Core processor. This could be a 1 Ghz (gigahertz) or a 1.2 Ghz processor.
- Screen Resolution: Try choosing a tablet that has a resolution of 1280 X 800 pixels.
- Operating System: Android would be a good OS to have. This is especially the case because there are hundreds of thousands of apps available that are compatible with Android.
- Other features: Always choose a tablet with SIM. In fact, you may get tablets with dual SIM for less than Rs. 10,000.
MUST CHECK: Things to do before Moving to a New Phone
Brands that provide Best Tablets Under 10000
- Asus: This is a global tablet maker and is known for its award-winning motherboards.
- Lava: This is one of the fastest growing tablet makers in India and has a wide portfolio of tablets under 10000/-.
- Micromax: This is a leading Indian consumer electronics company that has made a mark for itself outside the nation as well.
- iBall: This brand has a number of models in the Slide tablet portfolio. You can find one that has a number of good features.
There are several other good brands, both Indian and foreign. These include Oplus, Videocon, Kobo, Xolo and HCL. If you stretch your budget a little, rather than looking for tablets under 10000/-, you will get renowned brands like Google (Nexus 7 etc) you can check Nexus 7 specs (here), Lenovo and Samsung. In fact, a good idea is to find a great deal for tablets online, so that you get the best value for money.
MUST CHECK: Samsung Ativ Q and Ativ Tab 3 First Look!
You can get a tablet with dual SIM for less than ten thousand bucks. So, you will have the benefit of 3G connectivity and can enjoy surfing the Internet or updating your status on Facebook even when on the go. Also, make sure you choose a tablet that has dual camera – a front and a back camera. Apart from selecting the brand and model, ensure that you buy the tablet online to get it delivered to your doorstep. Make the purchase from a reputed ecommerce platform. This will ensure that you get the most reasonable prices, prompt delivery and good customer support. Buy a tablet online and get ready to watch movies, play games, listen to music and stay in touch with people even when you are travelling. You can stay in touch with work, too!